Sunday, April 14, 2013

spring break 2013

A couple of weeks ago I had my spring break.  It was the last spring break just the two of us, mommy and Chloe.  We didn't really have much on the agenda for the week except for a wedding on Easter weekend.  Chloe and I spent extra time playing and cuddling together.  We had a play date, went to the library, organized the house, painted the living room, worked on the nursery, went to Columbus and Virginia and relaxed.  It was a quick week but a fun one!
just Chloe, my growing belly and me


nesting- painted dining room during C's nap

DIY-crib skirt, painted book shelves and frames for nursery


C was caught jumping in the crib...not happy


sneaky rascal stole Daddy's phone


car trip to Brett's Virginia wedding

pulling over on the turnpike to use the potty

swimming at the hotel





27 weeks!







dancing, dancing, dancing





this was the night after the fun week...I spent so much time cuddling next to her and listening to her sweet voice talk about her cousins and all the fun she had


2 comments: