We've come up with a BINGO song for Chloe that we don't want to forget. It goes a 'lil something like this - Ahem...
There was a mommy who had a baby and Chloe was her name-ooo
C-H-L-O-E; C-H-L-O-E; C-H-L-O-E;
and Chloe was her name-oo.
It is amazingly clever, we know. She can't stand when doors and drawers are open, so she closes them as soon as she can. She likes keeping herself busy by opening and closing them, too. She's about 2 or 3 inches shy of being able to open doors with the handles. She really likes trying. Probably the funniest thing she picked up this month is that if mommy sneezes, she yells out a "BESS YOU". She usually does it when people cough or sneeze -- with a lot people there isn't much difference.
She's also figured out a slew of new words. Here are some that we were able to write down or remember:
- Why? -- when you answer her it tends to go on for quite a while
- Where's it at?
- Hi Da-Da! - She yells this to both Daddy and Mommy
- I want See See for Sesame Street
- I want BubbaGuppah -- Bubble Guppies
- I want a coo cah or I want a crakaw -- I want a cookie or cracker (from morning until night)
- I want down
- Down and Up -- sometimes she gets them backward
- A, B, C, D -- She brought this out of nowhere when were laying in bed one morning
- 1,2,3 -- Happened the same morning as A,B,C,D
- If you ask her where something is she'll answer Ummm, I dunno
- What's this
- I want 'dis
- Lots of fake laughing -- especially if we have company over
- OWWWWW -- she's very dramatic if something happens to bump into her
|She's definitely an eyes open kisser.|
|Watching my favorite at Grammy and Grampy's|
|The lake is chilly with all this snow.|
|One of my first high ponies|
|Marching down the street!|
|Chloe loooooves her Minnie!|
|Chloe had fun smothering her cousin, Mira.|
|Our cheesiest baby|