Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chloe's first real haircut

Two weeks ago, I took Chloe to get her first haircut in a salon.  I had given her trims two times before but never took her to a hairstylist.  Chloe's hair had gotten real long but really thin too, so I decided it was the day to get a cute little bob.  After all she is only two and I will only get to pick her hair style for so long.  
Chloe when she was given her first hair trim by me.  So little. 


This is her waiting just before we went back to get the cut.  She was so excited and kept telling me that, "I'm getting a haircut!  Daddy is going to be so happy!"

The hair stylist needed C to look down.  The following pictures  were her making funny faces with my phone camera. to keep her busy and looking down.  



She was so proud and has enjoyed the extra attention from her new do.

No comments:

Post a Comment