Thursday, May 24, 2012

My 29th

   I had a wonderful birthday this year!  I, of course was treated really special on my big day.  Paul and Chloe got me a pair of shoes I had been eyeing and also surprised me with a vegetable garden.  Paul came home at lunch and got to work on it using Ask This Old House as his guide.  As I pulled into the driveway and opened the garage, I was surprised to see my dirty husband standing there.  I was so proud that Paul did all that hard work in one afternoon.  We then went to dinner at The Bay Diner for dinner and met Mom and Dad at Malley's for dessert.  On Saturday, Paul's parents and brother, Adam, came over for the night and we had hot dogs on the grill and hung out for the evening.  It was definitely a great way to celebrate my 29th birthday!








1 comment: