Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We made it!

Another school year is in the books!  I am officially on summer vacation.  It is hard to believe that Chloe was only 9 weeks old when I started the school year and soon she with be one year old!  It was a a quick year overall but definitely hard at times.  We have Gramma and Miss Kelly to thank for loving and caring for our little c while we were at work.  Now, it's vacation and I plan to enjoy every second!


Below are just a few of the many pictures I took with my cell phone this year.  After I picked her up from the sitter, I would be waiting at a light, stick my camera to the back seat and say, "Smile for Daddy!"  Here is just a sample of the funny pictures!





















3 comments:

  1. what a sweet collection of pictures. hoping vacation goes by slowly so you have lots and lots of fun times with your little love. it was a pleasure to have special days with Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Girl sure does like her hats. What is the trick to keeping them on her head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She had no choice. When it is cold and snowy 90% of the year you have to be wearing a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete